Public Affairs/Public Relations
- Effective communications and community outreach programs that influence public policy decisions and the outcome of elections.
- Community outreach and coalition programs that define business interests as a public interests.
- Entitlement and land use support and public hearing management
- Media strategies that enhance and protect public reputations and interests.
Media and Crisis Management
- Media and communications strategies that effectively promote business interests and enhance public reputations.
- Media relations, op-eds and speech writing.
- Website development and social media.
Campaigns and Political Organization
- Full service management or consultation for all types of political campaigns — candidate committees, independent expenditure committees, state and local ballots measures.
- Grassroots and public education programs, and association/non-profit management.
- Develop earned media opportunities and communication tools that include editorial board meetings, Op-ed placements, brochures and websites.
- Execute social media advocacy campaigns to influence public opinion and public policy.
- Use social media to enhance an organization’s internal and external communications, and membership development